Welcome!

Follow along with me as I review recipes and other recipe blogs out there! Try new recipes and re-discover old favorites!


Monday, September 12, 2011

Recipe Blog Review: For the Love of Cooking

I was trying to decide which recipe blog to review today, so I just did a search in google. The first blog that came up was For the Love of Cooking.  I found that interesting, that she was using blogspot-and still made the top of the search.

Pam is a stay at home mother with 2 children. She does her own photography on her blog, and most of the recipes that she post are her own.  She has a page where she list the awards that she has received. I'm not familiar with all of them, but it is an impressive list!  Her website is very simple and so easy to get around and find recipes. There are not a ton of adds, and "jibbish".  She sticks to her one topic "recipes" and does a great job.  I love all the pictures she post!

She has quite an extensive list of recipes, and it's hard to choose which ones are my favorite! I'll be posting several this week from her site- to go along with her blog review.  I hope you enjoy them! Be sure to send me comments if you try any of her recipes!!

Be sure to visit For the Love of Cooking and tell her that Mrs Carrigan sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment