Welcome!

Follow along with me as I review recipes and other recipe blogs out there! Try new recipes and re-discover old favorites!


Monday, October 17, 2011

Episode 1: Meals on the Go

____________________________________
Nov 5th, 2011
10 minutes



When my husband is at work, I don’t want him to suffer from brown bag boredom. To shake things up in his lunch box, sometimes I like to send him to work with his favorite Chili to go. The recipe for Chili features just 6 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. It's a favorite with my husband, especially in the winter. My husband, Paul Carrigan, will be joining me today, as he talks about some other recipes and ideas that he likes to see in his lunchbox. So be sure to tune in, as he has some great tips to share with us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment