Welcome!

Follow along with me as I review recipes and other recipe blogs out there! Try new recipes and re-discover old favorites!


Saturday, September 3, 2011

Crock Pot Girls has really taken off!

A few weeks ago, I was sent a suggestion to "like" a page on facebook called "Crock Pot Girls".  There were only about 2000 fans at that time. Today.. I noticed that they had 1,084,802 fans!!  


That's insane!  Their website is http://crockpotgirls.com, but for the past several days, it has been down. I'm guessing they are having server problems with such a huge fan base that came on so fast!!

I am just in awe, that they have grown so fast! Seems unreal! There are so many other crock pot sites out there on the web, and on facebook. But for some reason - this one has just taken off!

No comments:

Post a Comment